RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Are There Any Windows Tablet Or Convertible Devices With Pen/bay Trail/hdmi?

GreatTiger

I currently have a Toshiba Encore 8 that I really like but I wish it had an active digitizer and pen support.   I like the Dell V8P and the Asus VivoTab Note 8 for the digitizer/pen but they do not have an HDMI port. 

Just wondering if there is an 8-11" Windows 8.1 tablet or convertible device that I'm missing that has the following:

• Bay Trail chip or better
  • HDMI out (any size)
  • Touch screen with digitizer/pen support
  • MicroSD storage
  • Cost less than $500

I *had* the Samsung ATIV 500T Smart PC which had everything I needed except that the Clover Trail chipset was awful for graphics.  It had a built in pen, detachable keyboard, and HDMI out.  It did everything I needed fairly well except graphics for Starry Night astronomy software.

Is there anything new like the ATIV 500T I once had?  If it was the same thing with Bay Trail I would be happy.

Thanks

I found the Lenovo Thinkpad 10 that checks all of my boxes - and it looks like it could be had for under $500 some places.

I guess another option would be to look for a Surface Pro 2 lurking about at a discount.

I found the Lenovo Thinkpad 10 that checks all of my boxes - and it looks like it could be had for under $500 some places.

I guess another option would be to look for a Surface Pro 2 lurking about at a discount.

if you are down to these two devices, the surface pro 2 is the no brainer. Ive had several tablets, the dell venue pro for instance and the surface pro 2 blows it away and then some.