RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Zune Store

Dave

Tim Black and I are active users. I recently bought a brown one to replace "Brownie" after I cracked the screen on her.

I also have a white one and recently bought a Zune HD off of E-Bay. I actually prefer Brownie for the bigger size and

more familiar interface. Not to mention I prefer the Zune software over anything else. 

I bought two album sets off of X-Box music during the recent sale and now it says they're not available for download.

the good ole zune, I still have mine but don't use it much anymore. I put that thing through some rough conditions, usually mowing my grass in hot weather

I cracked the screen on my original brown one. Tried to take the screen from a white one with a bad HD and make one good one.

Lets just say the click wheel assembly made that a no go. 

I have an 80gb Red Zune. My wife passed her 8gb Black Zune off to my younger son AND my older son still has his Zune HD. Having said that, only my younger son still uses the Black Zune.  I loved the interface and had many years of reliability with my Red Zune. However, I seldom use it anymore as I have gone from having a Samsung Focus and now a Nokia 920. Which has replaced my much loved Zune.

Sadly, the Zune was a much better music player then the either the Focus or Nokia.  The Zune music store and the desktop application were much, much, much better then XBox music (I pretty much hate the interface of XBox Music). I'm sorry that Microsoft took the direction they did with XBox music. Even if they had just re-branded the Zune software to XBox music, it would have been better than what they have now.

But, I soldier on.