RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Coming From Mac And Android

pastorhulford

I recently picked up a SP3. I have been using a MacBook Air (2012) and a Nexus 10 for my computing needs. I'm looking for advice in moving from these two machines to just the SP3.

I am unable to get my Google calendar to sync with the calendar on the SP3. My email works well.

I'm loving only having to use one machine for both photo editing and writing as well as media consumption.

In my opinion the SP3 can replace both my old machines.

Looking forward to bring part of this community.

how about just finding a different calendar in the Microsoft store? Ive never used the google calendar, I think I downloaded onecalendar but haven't used it much at all

• 4 weeks later...

This is a an issue that has annoyed me as well. I understand that Google is a competitor but to really get people to embrace this product they need to sync Google Accounts. Even Apple who competes with them as well understands that. When people get their new I-Devices the first thing they do is set up their Google Accounts. My iPad syncs my Google Accounts seamlessly.

I would recommend and application called OneCalendar in the Windows Marketplace. It is much like the stock Calendar but it syncs with Google.

Edited by TMorss