RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
WolfJT

Surface Pro 3 Video Pixilation

WolfJT

Hello, I have noticed when watching Video on XBox video I get serious pixilation in dark scenes of an HD movie. Maybe the Pro 3 display is too high res? I've tried watching movies from the Surface drive and from an SD card with the same result. These are HD movies purchased from XBox video and downloaded. Anyone else notice this, and does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the video better? My Surface RT seemed to have better performance.

Hello, I have noticed when watching Video on XBox video I get serious pixilation in dark scenes of an HD movie. Maybe the Pro 3 display is too high res? I've tried watching movies from the Surface drive and from an SD card with the same result. These are HD movies purchased from XBox video and downloaded. Anyone else notice this, and does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the video better? My Surface RT seemed to have better performance.

Edited by WolfJT

callihan44

ive noticed some stuttering while waching low res movies(which I find odd) in both media player and xbox player. Not sure if the card reader has issues or what, ive noticed if the stream isn't fast enough you get odd visual stuff

WolfJT

Well, I adjusted the screen brightness and a lot of the distortion disappeared. I had the power supply connected and the screen was at full intensity. I scaled it down to half brightness and it started to look much better.