RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
wodysweb

Microsoft Surface Chargers (48W And 24W Models) Original Oem

wodysweb

Hello Forum Members - 

I have a good deal I got on some Microsoft Surface chargers for the SurfaceGeeks crowd.  They were pulled from bulk retail stands that were never actually put in store.  They are the real Microsoft chargers, but don't have the Windows sticker due to the bulk vs retail packaging.  

They are in great condition, only a select few have minor scuffing on them from double-sided tape, and I will sell those for cheaper.  I'll list them here, and the rest that aren't picked up will go out on eBay.  

The 48w charger (Microsoft model 1536) has the brick in the middle of the cable, and really charges the tablets a lot faster.  Also has a USB charger on the brick to charge a phone at the same time!

• 48w charger works with Surface RT, Surface 2, Surface Pro, and Surface Pro 2
  • 48w - $25 each, $3 to ship
  • A few with scratches on the power brick - $20 each, $3 to ship

The 24w charger (Microsoft model 1512) is the "standard" one that has the brick right at the wall outlet.  These are good for travel, or throwing in a bag to go.

• 24w charger works with Surface RT and Surface 2
  • 24w - $15 each, $3 to ship

If you want multiple I can combine together as well.  Just PM me with your e-mail and what you want, and I'll send a Paypal link.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Dave

Nice find!  

Wodysweb has been a member of homeservershow.com for years and a trusted friend. I'll vouch for him!

depakjan

do you still have one?

wodysweb

Yes, I still have all of the chargers available. Let me know which you would like!

crummy16

Do you have any 48W chargers left? Mine broke yesterday and I dire need.

crummy16

Do you have any 48W chargers left? Mine broke yesterday and I dire need.

wodysweb

Hey Crummy16 - Sorry for the delay in responding.  I do still have some chargers let me know which you're looking for through a PM and your address.

Ladycyn

Hi Woody,

Do you have any more of this chargers ?  I need one or two for the Surface Pro 2.  Please let me know.

Thanks

wodysweb

Ladycyn - I do, PM me your e-mail, and mailing address, and I'll send you a Paypal Invoice.  Do you want scuffed ones, or the better condition ones?

Dotcom

Do you have the 48W models? i just sent you a PM.