RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Onenote 2013 Vs Onenote Mx

JamesBrennan1488993278

Hi All,

I like the idea of using the Surface Pro 3 with its ability to be used as a notepad via the pen. I was wondering how you guys had found the OneNote integration? I keep a lot of separate notebooks for different clients I work with as some of them have multiple projects running at the same time etc.

If I understand it correctly, when pressing the end of the pen, OneNote MX will launch and store any notes you take. Do you know if this can this be changed to OneNote 2013? 

Ideally it would be great if I could wake the Surface from sleep with the pen and have OneNote 2013 open. I could then make my notes etc and then put the device back to sleep. Additionally it would be great if OneNote opened to the current notebook I am using, or if it was easy at a later point in time to move the notes around to store them with the correct Client\Project. 

Cheers,

James.

Thanks Strollin, went down to the Surface Pro 3 tour in the UK today and the guy from Microsoft didn't think it could...