RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Do Bluetooth Keyboards Work With Windows Phones?

RMansfield

I tried my HP K4000 and Logitech Android/Windows tablet keyboards. The HP would not pair and the Logitech paired but would not stay connected. If someone has a Microsoft Wedge it would be good to try it.

Rumor has it that 8.1 may support it, my phone has not updated yet.

I tried the Anker T300 Ultra Slim and the Microsoft Wedge Mobile and neither worked. They would connect but not register any keystrokes.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

As soon as my contract with Verizon runs out in September, I'm going back to AT&T. I'm thinking that a NL 1520 and a small Bluetooth keyboard would make a pretty good combination in a variety of situations.

I have quietly been full time back on the 1520 for a few weeks, and I fully agree.  I hope the keyboard works soon though.  It would be the perfect match. 

I have quietly been full time back on the 1520 for a few weeks, and I fully agree.  I hope the keyboard works soon though.  It would be the perfect match. 

Quietly? Like it was a secret? 

I went from the iPhone 5 to the Icon and really like the larger screen, even if I couldn't do everything on the Icon that I could do on the iPhone. It makes me think I'd like an even larger screen phone. 

It took going to two or three AT&T stores until I found a real, working 1520 to look at and hold/weigh in my hand. A number of them just had a static image on the front of the phone. I know some people say the 1520 is too big, but I don't think it would be for me. I think it's one of those "you either love it or hate it" kind of things. 

Anyway, I still want to see the larger (rumored at this point) 5.5" iPhone 6. We're going back to AT&T no matter what. So after (if?) the larger iPhone 6 is released, I'll decide whether I want to go with it or a 1520 (or perhaps by that time, there will be a successor to the 1520.