RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Kari

Gaming? (Swtor)

Kari

Tonight I decided to see what would happen if I installed SWTOR (Star Wars the Old Republic) on my SP3.  The launcher is running (and installing... it's a big download) fine and the game launched, but every time I click anywhere on the interface it drops me to the desktop.  I tried installing a very retro Microsoft travel mouse (the kind with a ball!) to see if the issue was related to the touch pad, but it is still dropping to the desktop whenever I click.

I Binged Surface Pro 3 and SWTOR and found one post on the SWTOR forums where someone asked about this last month, but no one responded.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

On the plus side, the graphics on the character select screen look great, better than they do on my son's (somewhat low end) IBM i3 Windows 8 desktop machine. 

ExileOfHope

A bit late replying but I had this problem too and just disabled display scaling in the compatibility tab, job done.

I haven't tried pushing the graphics up yet but it runs fine with everything on low

BuzzPuppy

Love it when things are archived.

Yep, the "Disable scaling" on the compatibility tab on the exe file worked a treat! Re-discovering SWTOR again after PAXAus 2015.