RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Lumia Icon For Sale

Dave

Hey Guys,

I'm going to part with my Lumia Icon and want to give you first shot. They are going for a decent price on eBay. Upwards to $400.

I'll sell to a SG member for $350 if you get the shipping.  First PM and PayPal gets it.

Lumia icon in perfect condition.

Box, charger, cable. All pamphlets.

Three cases.

Goodness, you are nearly giving this away  :o.

If I used Verizon, I would jump all over this great deal. But I'm satisfied with my 1520 on AT&T.

I review, I sell! SG members can take advantage.  If it doesn't sell today I'll ship it to eBay.

I'd trade my 2520 for it.  Really hoping to find someone who'd trade their 1020 for the 2520 though.  I regret getting rid of that phone.

I'm regretting being on Verizon right now!  I have a G2, icon, and the OnePlus One.  I wish I could use the One Plus honestly. I may have to leave the Verizon family plan behind and jump over to ATT.

Tempting. I don't use Verizon, so it would end up being a device I just have to toy with Windows Phone. It'd be a nice companion for my OnePlus One as well, though, lol.

Maybe if you sign it?

I'll take it if you can get it to me for $350 by picking up shipping to zip 83856. Tried to message you through Tapatalk, but it wouldn't go through.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

$350 + shipping is a really good deal. I paid $362 + $10 shipping on eBay two weeks ago for an Icon.

On a related note, I agree about Verizon. When my contract comes due in September, I'm probably going back to AT&T. They have a better selection of phones, and I feel like Verizon nickels and dimes me to death.