RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Thinkpad Yoga And Adobe Flash Cc

tim823

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga, and everything works fine with my pen(the pen that comes with, and a random extra pen I bought), but I just installed Adobe Flash for work, and whenever I try to draw with the brush or pencil, It immediatly makes a big diagonal line, then offsets my drawing input to the end of that line. Its something that makes it completely impossible to use. I checked all the settings, and there doesnt seem to be much for pen input. I am also using the720-4 Wacom Feel it driver, which I think is the most recent. If anyone has any solution as to what I can do to rectify this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Again, its only when I draw in Flash, it is acurate and matches up even when just using other tools in Flash, and draws just fine in Photoshop.

The pic I attached is me trying to draw a circle in the middle of the page. You can see the line, and then how it offset it, Gparted.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• math
      By math
      With "disable display scaling on High DPI" checked in the app properties, Flash CC 2014 is unusable on the Surface Pro 1. Attached is a screenshot, basically everything inaccessible with all windows. All content is pushed far to the right no matter how large you make the windows, it just goes further away.

I can't find other complaints about this issue. Does anyone else even use Flash? 
    • brad0war
      By brad0war
      Hello, I've spent the last few nights trying to get the stylus to work with Flash cs6. The software loads and seems to work fine until I touch the stylus to the canvas/ work space, it draws a single dot and then the cursor freezes in place. I can still select menus and other tools, after a second or two and then what ever the last tool i was using draws a streak towards the tool I'm currently selecting. No problems Photoshop etc., its just Flash.
      I've tried uninstalling the Wintab drivers and it made no difference and as far as I can tell everything is up to date.

Any ideas? Is there an extension that would get it to work? Can I pair another stylus to the tablet and work around it that way?