RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
fronty

Zebra Screen

fronty

I will be going along sometimes playing solitare and all of a sudden the screen gets diagonal stripes across it (like a zebra) and it and freezes up. Pushing buttons and and closing solitare and fidling gets it back but with no sound until i reboot. Did a system refresh and it happed again. I think it is heat/hardware related. Anyone else have this? and if so what is the fix? Also my internet connection just drops sometimes even though i am still getting five bars.

Thanks

Dave

That doesn't sound good.  I would take it in for a look.

callihan44

does this happen only in solitare? I would check your router for internet getting dropped

fronty

Yes, so far only in solitare. I have unistalled and reinstalled solitare. It was good for a while but eventually happen again. I am not sure how much data is replaced when you uninstall and reinstall something when there is room on your "drive". I have had it do other flakey things once in a while ie keyboard comes up and wont go away and is unresponsive. As far as the router goes it works when it works so I cant think of a way to check it as far as settings go.

Thanks