RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Order Your Surface Pro 3 Here

Dave

Hi There...

I will definitely order one via Surface Geeks (even though ive been a member for only 23 seconds, i already feel like i belong!)

BUT... if I order one, will you ship it out to Australia for me??

:)

If you pay for the shipping I would do it for you.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

I ordered last night! Super excited to get it but wondering what to do with the SP2. Sell? Use it alongside and have two? It could do double duty as a skype box or podcast server.  I have different needs than most!

Oh man, I just can't decide!

I've put one in myt cart about a dozen times since last night, but can't quite bring myself to complete the check-out !

I'm super excited about it, but something in the back of mind is telling me it's not going to be quite as good as I WANT it to be. 

Do you have one now Anthony?  I think i was the same way with the original Pro.  I purchased it and took it back.  I was not ready for it.  Once I changed my desktop out for the SP2 and sold my laptop I was set free.  You can always cancel the order.  I don't think you will but at least you will be in line in case the supply gets short.  http://bit.ly/1jBGCVW 

1205131930-570x240.jpg

My desk.  The Surface Pro 2 is pushing both of these 27" monitors. A Mac, Winphone, Dell Venue 8 Pro(Sold), and the Surface 2.