RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Firefox Bug Touch Not Working

reiaya

Everyday, I want to love my new surface pro 2, and everyday I have q new problem that makes me cry of why I didn't bought an apple macbook air. Like I never had brand new problems everyday.

first the artdock, I cant managed to make it run check the posts of it that i already posted.

So now is freaking mozilla firefox. everything was ok, just suddenly my touch stop working. I can type with the keyboard on screen but whenever I tried to click back or something my touch is not detected, So i need to use the freaking stylus for all! even the scroll that is a pain seems iy waw faster with my finger and now I need to calculated the bar to put on my cursor and scroll!

aaaaahhhh! and again nothing on the web about this error or i dont know how to google it.

it started yesterday at night, after i was trying to install the horrid artdock...so im not sure if thst program, hotkey did something to spoil my firefox. Even yesterday my touch didn't work in my task bar, just the stencil. (and not, i never managed to have the artdock shortcuts in screen so i couldnt have disable my touch)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Charlescole
      By Charlescole
      Hello friends. I cannot use Firefox on my Windows 10. It is freezing to the point that it is impossible to use. Other browsers are working fine on my PC, but I want to use Firefox anyhow. Does anyone have any solutions for this issue? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    • Truxi
      By Truxi
      Hi there, newbie here.  Just got myself a Surface Pro 2, and I'm looking to put some software on it.  I bought a copy of Manga Studio Ex 4.0 awhile back, but it's on disk.  Is there a way for me to install it?  Preferably without having to buy another piece of hardware?

I tried putting the disc contents on a jump drive, and that seemed to work, but after I put in my serial number, it told me it couldn't do things until I put the disc in.

Thanks!
    • JohnTW
      By JohnTW
      Does anyone find there WP8 device is powered down (off) when they left in on for several hours (overnight)? My 4-day old Samsung Ativ S turn itself off overnight, while it was left off the charger.

* I have read that multiple Windows Phone 8 devices from various manufactures and carries can experience this issue.
    • math
      By math
      I just got the Surface Pro 3 a couple weeks ago. I have an issue that comes and goes.

What happens is that if I draw a small line, it looks like a dot and a dash rather than a complete line. If I draw multiple lines in a row, they all look like that. When I try to fill in the area where the line randomly dropped out, it is impossible. So basically the screen is suddenly peppered with small areas that cannot be drawn on or won't register the pen. In some occasions drawing a small line will result in a curve instead of a line. Writing a word for example would look like a series of random curves, dots, and dashes.

It seems like this mostly happens on the bottom third of the screen, and when the issue occurs it resolves itself after a few minutes.

I've had the issue in every drawing program I use: Onenote, Photoshop, and Clipstudio. I only have a handful of apps on my surface.

Could this possible be a hardware issue? Maybe I should return it while I still can!
    • PRSmith
      By PRSmith
      I bought a Surface Pro 2 in Europe with the Touch Cover 2. The Touch Cover 2 has the EU QWERTZ layout versus the North American QWERTY keyboard. That I could live with BUT the SP@ doesn't recognize the QWEERTZ layout an a bunch of keys don't work correctly. I chatted with MS Support and their answers was the TC2 must be broken. Not likely in my mind, must be a setting somewhere - HELP