RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Accessories Recommendations?

Nickolai

I'm going to buy a Surface Pro 2 with 256GB SSD/8GB RAM.

Dock and Type Cover 2 are a given.

What other accessories would you recommend? Are Microsoft mice for Surface any good? Are the extra pens better than the stock one? What about sleeves (I think having this one for Surface would be nice)? 

I just bought a surface Arc mouse and I find it works great.  I was worried about how well the Bluetooth connection would connect but it seems fast and very similar to other wireless Arc Mouse just no USB dongle to mess with. You may want to give this one a try.

I like the design of the Arc.  Very easy to grab when you zip off to a meeting and want to bring a mouse.  Just fold flat and toss in your pocket.

Mini display adapter for external display

Thanks!

I just bought a surface Arc mouse and I find it works great.  I was worried about how well the Bluetooth connection would connect but it seems fast and very similar to other wireless Arc Mouse just no USB dongle to mess with. You may want to give this one a try.

I like the design of the Arc.  Very easy to grab when you zip off to a meeting and want to bring a mouse.  Just fold flat and toss in your pocket.

Thanks! Are the buttons real, clicky ones?

I wonder what the other... mouse? thingy is. Is it a touchpad?

Edited by Nickolai