RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 69, what do you think ?

diehard

Our Christmas show,

We had a lot of news and addin to cover since we missed a week, We also were off topic. Chris couldn't make it this week. It went long, so you can enjoy your Christmas week listening and commenting here. Looks like we'll make 70 our New Years Show.

Read Jim's Favorite podcast episodes, so we can have a year in review with your comments on the last show of the year.

Merry Christmas,
John (homeservershow).

Or should I say (homeservershoes). I Can See My Shoes.....

How did you like my 2 year old saying "Merry Christmas Everybody" in the intro? We had fun playing with the mic and headphones. I might have to interview him soon.

I just got my first iPod as a Christmas presnt this morning. So needless to say iTunes and I are playing a bit of a game of wits and wills. I did manage to find the Podcast for HSS and downloaded show 69. Just wanted to say thanks for the shout out and happy I could provide a fix for the AC3 filter transcoding issue in Media Center.

I've enjoyed the show for some time now but had to always go get them. Now they just show up, too cool.

fasthair

I just got my first iPod as a Christmas presnt this morning

I now look back on mine as the worst gift I have ever received.

Mmmmm, my favorite podcast number. ; )

Serious now...

You guys can quit focusing on tieing everything you say back into WHS. It isn't required for the listeners. We know what it is and it is okay for you to go off on tangents. Personally I usually like your tangents but get annoyed with all the redirecting, "How is this related to WHS....".

Live mesh is a great program. Probably one of my favorites. I would probably get rid of my home build server before I get rid of live mesh. I use it to keep my favorites, roboform (password vault), and my rss feeds the same/current on all PC's/laptop's I use. I am much more free to use the closest device to me now instead of always being tied to one that had my lists.

There was another item I wanted to touch on but don't recall what it was now.