RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface 2 Lte

LawnPaul

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I am not sure what deals the Microsoft Store is running, but at Best Buy you can add the Surface 2 4G LTE to your ATT account and get $100 off with a two year contract. ATT will also give you a $100 bill credit for adding a new line to you account.

If you are needing a new ATT smartphone, Best Buy will also give you another $100 off the tablet if you purchase both devices at the same time. (With two year activation on both devices.)

So you could pay $479 in store and get another $100 off your bill making the Surface $379 for the whole deal.

My Verizon account manager told me yesterday they have the same deal available.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LawnPaul

• pfinter

• JohnTW

• JWA0507

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not sure what deals the Microsoft Store is running, but at Best Buy you can add the Surface 2 4G LTE to your ATT account and get $100 off with a two year contract. ATT will also give you a $100 b

I just gave the mobile hot spot a try and it seems work as advertised.  The ATT app is really pretty nice. Inside this app is where I "cut on the mobile hot spot"  I am surprised you're allowed 10 use

That's interesting, I went to pick up a surface 2 LTE at the local Microsoft store. It was my last day to return my surface 2 and I decided to trade up.   I told the girl I wanted to get the discoun