RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Microsoft Onedrive - Are You Using It?

Dave

SkyDrive to OneDrive, my question is, are you using it?

I like OneDrive better than any other cloud service storage plan I've ever tested.  Here is my referral link if you have not signed up yet. You get 7GB free and I'll get 500MbB. Not bad.

https://onedrive.live.com?invref=938bfca792d16220&invsrc=90

surfaceRT

Just FYI - When I updated my SkyDrive/OneDrive app on my WP8 this morning, I was given 3GB of extra storage space automatically.

Edited by surfaceRT

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Looks like I got it as well. I also have a 25 GB enthusiast bonus. Not sure how I got it.

Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

callihan44

I use it to back up a few items but I still call it skydrive

• Like 1

JWA0507

Yes I've used it for a few years now and like it.

LawnPaul

Use and love. I use multiple phones, computers, and tablets, so its amazing for me!

I also enjoy going through my camera roll on the Xbox.

OneDrive is also a great tool for sharing notes and work files. We keep all our excel spread sheets shared, and its great.

Sent from my L920 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

JWA0507

Same here, I love their services and find them to be best of breed.

pfinter

I didn't really use skyDrive/oneDrive until I got my first tablet (Surface RT 64gb.) Now, since I switch between a Nokia 2520, Nokia 920, Surface RT, older HP laptop and a HP Desktop, all sporting Win8.1 or the Nokia Black update, oneDrive has been awesome. I don't really care which physical device I use, I have access to all my oneNote Notebooks and documents and pictures. Even when I am working on another persons or groups hardware, I can have quick access to my files by just going to Outlook.com. 

I now choose the device that fits my needs at the moment.

I'm all in and oneDrive has made me a believer in the value of cloud storage. 

mjgerrard

I switched from Dropbox (Though I do still use it occasionally) when I was given the free storage on OneDrive from my Surface Pro 2. It takes some getting used to, mainly around it not being as clever at publicly sharing things, and it's seemingly unable to allow me to pause downloads. Overall though I now do all my work in it, and not just Office based documents. Very happy!

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I use it religiously now for work. I have my laptop, Surface Pro, and phone that I use it for primarily. In fact yesterday I gave a presentation to our sales team using my Lumia Icon. I had about five questions on the topic of the presentation and about 20 about using the phone. I don't know how I would live without it now.