RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

When Will Gdr3, Let Alone Black, Ever Come For The 928?

Rod at home

I've had my Lumia 928 less than a year. Today I listened to one of the podcasts from January 2014. In it was mentioned that Nokia has a website describing when they'll be pushing out Black to all Lumia's. Since I'm still at GDR2 on my 928, I would love to see that website! I'm getting pretty impatient with Verizon, whom I'm believing are the ones holding all updates to their Lumia 928's, for God only knows why.

Exactly why I no longer purchase carrier locked phones. I buy unlocked so I can get updates immediately and so I don't have to worry about some of the carrier crapware. It is hard to throw down $500+ at one time but it is worth not having to be prisoner,

I would have to purchase the phone outright, correct? If that is the case, then I can't afford a phone like a 928 or any 92x phone.

Verizon is slow and doesn't give a hoot. You can get GDR3 by using developer preview app. I've been running that since November. As far as the Lumia black update... I expect it to show up between now and ....

Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk