RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

pfinter

Just picked up a Nokia 2520 from AT&T for $200. I received a $20 windows store app coupon and the sales guy mentioned the power keyboard cover.

However, when I got the device home, configured (this was pretty much effortless as it sync'd my windows live account and settings from my 1st Gen Surface RT) and attempted to fill the form out to get the power keyboard, the online form stated that the promotion was over on December 2nd. (Thanks AT&T).

Now I'm looking for a Power keyboard cover that works with the Nokia 2520. Any thoughts as to where I might get one? The Nokia is so much nicer to hold than the Surface (doesn't dig into you hands or legs if sitting in your lap). However, I'm missing the keyboard and the stand in a very bad way.

Nokia no longer shows the power keyboard as an available accessory and Amazon doesn't have any either.

I talked someone on Verizon into one, and they said the store had a keyboard demo. You may be able to get one at Verizon if at&t won't let you order one.

Sent from my L920 using Tapatalk

Oh, and congrats! I love this tablet. I love when I hear of more people getting one.

I talked someone on Verizon into one, and they said the store had a keyboard demo. You may be able to get one at Verizon if at&t won't let you order one.

Oh, and congrats! I love this tablet. I love when I hear of more people getting one.

You make a good point to revisit the at&t or even go to Verizon. The power keyboard case should be the same for both. Pretty sure I lucked out of the keyboard deal from Nokia. I'll see if they call me back today.