RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
israguard

Blue Tooth Peripherals

israguard

Good morning,

Tks, I'll see if I can find them here. I was also curious whether the audio jack input on the side is for headphones only, or does it support a mic as well.

irrationaljay

I personally use the Motorola Sliver II Headset that I have for my phone, works flawlessly, syncs immediately and has outstanding sound quality. 

(It's also very small and understated with great battery life; 4Hrs and fully recharges within 20mins).

Also comes with a really cool case that charges it as well giving you up to 9 hours of battery life when on the go.

http://www.motorola.com/us/accessories-bluetooth-headsets/Sliver-II-Wireless-Headset/sliver-II-headset.html

israguard

Looks good. How well does the mic work?. I am Looking to use strictly for Skype use

Tka

bowulf

I loved my Rocketfish RF-MAB2 Bluetooth (A2DP) headset.  It was my favorite piece of tech that I owned.  They used to be readily available from Ebay for $20 or less.  The supply of cheap ones have run out, so the next one is Soundbot SB220 (or Kinivo BTH220).  It provides the same functionality and also folds up.  It works well both to my Nokia phone, Dell V8P, and laptop.  It has adequate distance too of roughly 30-40 feet away, which means I can leave my phone in my car and enter the convenience store without losing my connection.

Edited by bowulf

wditters

Plantronics Voyager HD or Voyager Legend, for years now my favorite line of bluetooth headests. Work fantastic on the Surface Pro 2, with Lync, Skype and Office Communicator. For meetings where I have to be able to focus a little more I also use Logitech H800, but the Voyagers really excel. Terrific noise cancellation, simultaeous connection to PC and cellphone ...