RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Nokia This Friday

LawnPaul

Who's going in to get one?

I'm going to see if best buy has them, and in cyan. If they don't, I'll be driving to Orlando for the MSstore.

Im disappointed in AT&T for not offering a color choice.

Sent from my L920 using Tapatalk

I picked mine up at the mall on Friday afternoon. So far, i am very impressed. The screen blows me away. Performance is solid, and it feels comfortable in the hands. Did you get one?

I prefer the black, as it is not glossy and it feels lighter that the Verizon red version I held in the store.

Im really hoping for cyan.

John, go to Nokia.com they are giving free keyboards away until December 2nd to anyone who buys the 2520.

Hmm, I would have test the internet sharing feature next. If that still works, it would be up to one's morals on what to do next.

Edited by LawnPaul

I picked mine up at the mall on Friday afternoon. So far, i am very impressed. The screen blows me away. Performance is solid, and it feels comfortable in the hands. Did you get one?

I prefer the black, as it is not glossy and it feels lighter that the Verizon red version I held in the store.

So far, I'm impressed with the device too. Not that I used it much but, I would have liked to have had a full size USB plug. Guess I will need to get a converter.

John, can we get and OEM tablet and Devices category for Nokia created? That will allow us to put these type of posts and questions associated to the manufacturer instead of under "other".