RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface Blades

GByOBRRLZG

I have the Surface 2 with the type cover 2.  It is great, but the keyboard is so expensive that I want to leave it on the table instead of carrying it around when I want to use the surface in consumption mode.

I wish microsoft or some other third party made a simple cover blade for $40 that simple functioned as a book cover.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• JonD
      By JonD
      My old touch cover, which I got with my Surface at Christmas, recently started to fall apart even thought I treated it extremely carefully after seeing pictures of them peeling on forums! Mine seemed to peel in a different place and worse than anyone's on the internet (I've attached a picture below).

So.....

After talking to Surface support I sent mine away and they gave me a brand new one which I was happy about (and kind of expected because it's definitely a manufacturing fault).

My new one arrived and it is BETTER. The touch sensitivity has increased to the perfect level. Before I always thought it was ever so slightly not sensitive enough and I had to learn to hit the keys. But this new one is much more natural and doesn't feel like such a big jump when switching between using the touch screen and the cover. Oh, and the keys are less pronounced which is a slight negative actually, but one I can definitely live with.

Has anyone noticed this!?
    • stumpy1570
      By stumpy1570
      I'm looking for a cover only for the surface pro, like the ipad which when folded puts the surface on a slight angle. Has anyone found or looked for anything like this?

Thanks!!