RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Logitech Unify On Surface Rt/2 ?

Lypse

Hello Surfacegeeks

I've been considering getting the surface 2 as our second computer. However does anyone know if Logitech unify will work with Surface RT / 2? That way it would be easy to have a wireless mouse and keyboard.. when useing it in a more fixed place.. :)

Thanks

According to Logitech's site there is not a download for the software.  

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/unifying?section=downloads&crid=583&osid=23&bit=64

Usually if there is an RT version the vendor will forward you to the Windows Marketplace. I searched the term 'logitech' on my RT and found nothing for keyboards and mice.  

Good info on this link:  http://www.logitech.com/en-us/promotions/win8-compatibility

I have used a mouse and keyboard with the Logitech unify dongle on both a Surface RT and a Yoga 11 RT. It definitely works. I'm not sure if there is way to configure the devices to the dongle on the RT though. I had to do that on a separate desktop computer. But once they are configured they work just fine.

Hello Surfacegeeks

I've been considering getting the surface 2 as our second computer. However does anyone know if Logitech unify will work with Surface RT / 2? That way it would be easy to have a wireless mouse and keyboard.. when useing it in a more fixed place.. :)

Thanks

Which keyboard & mouse combo are you looking at?

TK820 if it works 100% with the gestures and such.

From what I understand, stuff that would plug and play without setpoint software works,

so the trackpad is problery to much to hope for.