RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Welcome Surface 2

Dave

Has everyone seen the ridiculous reviews from the Apple loving fanboy press? They have the audacity to say since the Surface RT/2 can't run legacy x86 apps then it's a terrible device. It's absolutely incredible these people have tech journalist jobs. Case in point is the following Engadget so called article. How can a so called tech journalist be that clueless?

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/23/microsoft-surface-2-same-problems/

• Like 1

The comments at the bottom of the Engadget article are great, but you need to read them fast. Most of the well written critiques of the writer and the article are getting deleted!

• Like 1

Pre-ordering my first Surface Tuesday morning. I think I'll be happier with a type varian, but want to give the touch model a try first. (In any event, the keyboards are too expensive.)

• Surface 2 32GB
  • Touch Cover 2 (Black)

Side note:

Separately adding an AT&T Beam LTE USB dongle (which supports Win RT). This will hold me over until the LTE Surface 2 becomes available in "early 2014" :) 

Is it weird I'm hoping there will be some sort of a trade up option for us loyal surface RT 1 fans? My guess is most likly not, but does anybody else share the same hope. I knew I should've waited. The back lit display, and duel positions on the kickstand would be great. Now when I look at my Surface RT 1, it just makes me hope for a trade up option even more.

It would be nice if MS showed a little love for us early adopters and for those of us that bought the first gen Surface RT model. Some type of kickback for paying full price (maybe a discount coupon???)  But, I still love my RT and have no real complaints except the touchpad on the type keyboard is a little sensitive. But, you get used to it.

I am forcing myself to wait.  I like the line.

;)

My new Microsoft Store opens 4-days before this launch. I could do the line thing, but I am foolishly hoping they ship early :)

Just pre-ordered the Surface 2 and Touch Cover 2 along with a sleeve just because.

Excited to get my first Surface, but I wish we didn't have to wait so long  :angry: