RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Tempest790

Adobe Revel App Now Available

FinsUpDNC

Good find!

WolfJT

This seems to be a redundant app. Skydrive does everything this does. What is the advantages of this over all the other photo apps?

Tempest790

This seems to be a redundant app. Skydrive does everything this does. What is the advantages of this over all the other photo apps?

Unlimited storage from what I can tell. You can upload as many photos as you want in the first 30 days. I think I uploaded at least 15 GB of photos over the past couple days. After 30 days you can only upload 50 pictures a month or pay $5.99 for unlimited. By then though, I'll have all of my photos uploaded.

ikon

Unlimited storage from what I can tell. You can upload as many photos as you want in the first 30 days. I think I uploaded at least 15 GB of photos over the past couple days. After 30 days you can only upload 50 pictures a month or pay $5.99 for unlimited. By then though, I'll have all of my photos uploaded.

So that's it, you're done taking photos; you'll never need to upload any more?           Sorry, couldn't resist; I'm weak like that :)

Maggie

It's a 1.0 release.  On their website they have other apps so it looks like there's more - like they all work together and it's all photo based- www.adoberevel.com/apps  And remember, these are the people who make Photoshop. If you put pics in the using your Surface then open the app on an iOS device you can do more there. Nice UI for photos. They've been on iOS for a while. Looks promising to me.