RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
surfaceRT

Surface Rt Dead

ikon

I only hope these stories of fantastic customer service at MS Stores continues when the first Surface RTs come out of warranty.

Dave

Awesome Microsoft!

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I only hope these stories of fantastic customer service at MS Stores continues when the first Surface RTs come out of warranty.

If it is out of warranty are you still expecting them to provide the same service.

ikon

quality of service: absolutely, yes. No, I'm not expecting them to just give you a new unit if yours is out of warranty, but there are so many things they could do to make the exchange 'pleasant' and easy, as they seem to have done in this case. I hope that continues.

INeedHelp

quality of service: absolutely, yes. No, I'm not expecting them to just give you a new unit if yours is out of warranty, but there are so many things they could do to make the exchange 'pleasant' and easy, as they seem to have done in this case. I hope that continues.

It seems that most people have had good experiences with the Microsoft store, and its employees. I have defiantly had better experiences with Microsoft than with the apple store. I would be disappointed to see this change

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I agree then.