RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
RMansfield

How Easy Is It To Go Back And Forth Between Phones?

ImTheTypeOfGuy

My first question using an iPhone, "is there really no way to separate all my email addresses?". :)

Exactly my thought.

RMansfield

Actually, the default Mail app on the iPhone lets you view mail either in an integrated email view or separately by account. I know this because I like mine integrated, but my wife likes to keep hers separate according to whether it's work or personal.

It would be nice to at least have the option to work either way on Windows Phone.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Actually, the default Mail app on the iPhone lets you view mail either in an integrated email view or separately by account. I know this because I like mine integrated, but my wife likes to keep hers separate according to whether it's work or personal.

It would be nice to at least have the option to work either way on Windows Phone.

Just giving you a hard time, options are always good.

schoondoggy

I have not tried it, but it looks like you still can link inboxes:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/email-and-calendar/link-my-email-accounts

WolfJT

Yes you can link all your email accounts into one inbox.

WolfJT

Open an email account, click on the three dots on the bottom right and select link inboxes.

RMansfield

Thanks for the instructions on linking. I'm not sold yet, but I will say the ability to do that makes me like the Windows Phone platform a whole lot more.

WolfJT

I love Win Phone, I use Android and Win Phone daily and I must say, Win Phone wins out for me. It's just so much easier to manipulate apps and I love the live tiles.

Dave

I just.purchased a nano to micro sim adapter and may try it this week. I'm still up in the air on the change but that's pretty normal for me!