RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface Pro Smart Cover

stumpy1570

I'm looking for a cover only for the surface pro, like the ipad which when folded puts the surface on a slight angle. Has anyone found or looked for anything like this?

Thanks!!

stumpy1570

No, nothing wrong. I just enjoy that angle the iPad got when I use to use it. The kickstand angle is good for when I have the touch keyboard attached and I'm doing work. But most of my time I'm using touch only and that iPad smart cover angle would be ideal for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• GByOBRRLZG
      By GByOBRRLZG
      I have the Surface 2 with the type cover 2.  It is great, but the keyboard is so expensive that I want to leave it on the table instead of carrying it around when I want to use the surface in consumption mode.

I wish microsoft or some other third party made a simple cover blade for $40 that simple functioned as a book cover.
    • JonD
      By JonD
      My old touch cover, which I got with my Surface at Christmas, recently started to fall apart even thought I treated it extremely carefully after seeing pictures of them peeling on forums! Mine seemed to peel in a different place and worse than anyone's on the internet (I've attached a picture below).

So.....

After talking to Surface support I sent mine away and they gave me a brand new one which I was happy about (and kind of expected because it's definitely a manufacturing fault).

My new one arrived and it is BETTER. The touch sensitivity has increased to the perfect level. Before I always thought it was ever so slightly not sensitive enough and I had to learn to hit the keys. But this new one is much more natural and doesn't feel like such a big jump when switching between using the touch screen and the cover. Oh, and the keys are less pronounced which is a slight negative actually, but one I can definitely live with.

Has anyone noticed this!?