RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Messenger App

WolfJT

Has anyone experienced a  "we can't send this right now" error  when trying to send a message to someone over Messenger. Like shown in this attachment. It will work, if I change the source to Facebook.

Edited by WolfJT

I have had the exact same problem since I got my Surface RT. I have tried to trouble shoot, but I can't fix it. I ended up just unpinning it from the start screen because if you try to delete it, it wants to delete a bunch of other apps as well. I am using Skype until they can fix it. I haven't read anything that shows how to fix it, just that people have this same problem.

I started a topic similar to this. You can find it if you search Trouble With Messaging Application in the search bar at the top of the page.

Hope this helps

Edited by INeedHelp

I have seen this issue, and have found it usually corrects itself if I leave it alone for a few seconds.  RT and WP8 need to work on keeping connections open in the background.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like we don't have to worry about the messenger app anymore.. They took it away in Win8.1

YEP! I am pleased to see this change being made. I heard that Skype will be integrated somehow to be the new way of messaging in 8.1