RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Windows Rt + Logitech T650 Not 100% Compatible?

wltklah

Just got my logitech t650 today. I was so excited, but kind of disppointed after I plugged it to my Surface RT. Pinch to zoom does not work, and scrolling is not as smooth as expected(perform more or less like the trackpad on touch cover). However, switching apps and charm bar gestures work though. It seems like the setpoint software is required in order to do pinch to zoom and smooth scrolling.

Just got my logitech t650 today. I was so excited, but kind of disppointed after I plugged it to my Surface RT. Pinch to zoom does not work, and scrolling is not as smooth as expected(perform more or less like the trackpad on touch cover). However, switching apps and charm bar gestures work though. It seems like the setpoint software is required in order to do pinch to zoom and smooth scrolling.

I have the T650 for my desktop and love it. I am not surprised that it is not working well on the RT because there are no official drivers from Logitech for RT as far as I know, which would allow some of the advanced features to work.

I have the T650 for my desktop and love it. I am not surprised that it is not working well on the RT because there are no official drivers from Logitech for RT as far as I know, which would allow some of the advanced features to work.

Yeah. T650 is such a well built trackpad. Too bad it doesn't fully support RT now, but I am keeping T650 for my future WIN8 machine.