RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Unannounced Acer Iconia W3 8-Inch Tablet Leaks On Amazon, Priced At $380

schoondoggy

I don't get the 7-9" tablet unless it is for a little girl. Too small for a man.

I've found the 7" size very suitable for consumption. I can't say much for productive work but for goofing off it's great.  I think Metro apps would be ok on a smaller tablet.  I think manufacturers will test the waters with smaller sizes because they think they have to.

I think a 7" tablet would be an awesome note taking device. This + Surface Pro, could be a great business combination.

It would have to have an active digitizer for this to work. It could run Windows RT but Microsoft would have to fix mail and calendar or include Outlook.

The market for 7"-9" tablets is huge. Great for consumption. I have own 7" tablets, but I prefer around 8" screen size. I currently have a Motorola Xyboard 8.2 for my main reader/consumption tablet. Samsung had a 7.7" that was great. I hate to admit it, but the mini iPad is a great size. Microsoft needs to play in all markets.

I have a 7" and hate it. It never gets used. My kids don't even like it. They prefer the surface and ipad.

• 2 weeks later...