RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dewain27

Does Darren Or Dave Read The Forums?

FinsUpDNC

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the feedback.  You are 100% on my forum checking.  I need to be in here more, and will be making an effort.  We have been trying to gather as much news as we can, but I think we should cross check that with some other stuff in the forums as many of you have put great reviews here etc.  

This is very much a work in progress, and all feedback is good feedback.  A podcast/show is only as good as the community behind it.  If you ever have any questions or comments, send me a PM here or e-mail me at finsupdnc@outlook.com (love that alias feature!) 

Mochahead

I think you guys do a decent job considering this is not your livelihood. What is nice is that the community feels free to say what it thinks and that you listen and take it the way it was intended. And thanks for bringing up your review of the USB 3.0 docking station, Dewain, because I didn't see it, either, and I was thinking about getting one of those.

Dewain27

Sounds good...  Thanks for mentioning on your podcast.  I was screaming Despicable Me and laughing that my post was a subject on a podcast.  I am about to post a new topic about something you guys said.  Look for it and I am happy to have much discussion on this one...