RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Dell Xps10

Shatznr

I recently bought myself a new Dell Inspiron 15z w/ Touch.  I really like the size and power of this laptop - but this post is not about that.  I myself have a Surface RT with Type Keyboard and I love it.  My wife has been wanting her own, but we did not want to spend another $500 for one. 

So as I a checking out on the Dell website, they offer me a XPS10 RT tablet for 200.00 (no keyboard).  I have my wife check it out online and we go forward and buy it.  We also get a 150.00 Dell gift card in the deal.

She gets the tablet the other day - and she really enjoys it.  It does not have the build quality of my Surface, but it is lighter and thinner (no usb port) which are both advantages for my wife.  We then use the 150.00 gift card to purchase the keyboard/dock/battery for it.  When docked it is a little laptop. The keyboard has additional battery in it and has additional ports.  She really likes it - gives her a really nice form factor and extended battery life.

Also - since it is RT she has the same office suite that my Surface RT does.  I have to say at the price point we picked it up at - it is a really nice option over the Surface RT.

Depending on the item you are buying, Dell will offer a deal on a Lattitude 10(32GB-64GB) or a XPS 10(32GB-64GB).

Not sure when the deal will end.