RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
schoondoggy

Best Buy App

schoondoggy

Best Buy released a Windows 8 app.

Looks nice.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Wow, I haven't shopped there in two or three years.

RMansfield

I downloaded it and found it to be a bit pokey, especially when trying to slide tiles from right to left. 

There also needs to be a way to narrow a category. For instance, if you go into "Computers & Tablets," and then choose "Laptops," there's no way to narrow a category down to something like laptops that include touch.

However, you can do a basic search for something like "touch laptop" from the Charms.

berty6294

I downloaded it and found it to be a bit pokey, especially when trying to slide tiles from right to left. 

There also needs to be a way to narrow a category. For instance, if you go into "Computers & Tablets," and then choose "Laptops," there's no way to narrow a category down to something like laptops that include touch.

However, you can do a basic search for something like "touch laptop" from the Charms.

I found the exact points to be true for me.

I don't shops with Best Buy, but its nice to see some businesses making apps. I feel like if they get it right, they can throw a bunch of Surfaces around their store as the catalog!

jryoung86

I can't believe they don't have reward zone built into the app and I am disappointed that there is no live tile. They even have a section for daily deals. No Live tile no pin to start screen!

LawnPaul

IMO, the Staples app wins