RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Optimal Resolution For Surface Pro For Those Over 40 :)

axecreatives

I love my new Surface Pro and actually replaced my new MacBook Pro Retina 15-Inch with the Surface as my main computer.

The problem is that I could not really read everything easily, especially if I remote in to a computer at the office as the local resolution dictates the resolution of the remote PC.

I found that setting my Surface Pro to 1366X768 and text size from 125 to 150% is ideal. I have mine at 150% at the moment.

Hope that helps some of you who may be suffering from presbyopia!

+anthony

I love my new Surface Pro and actually replaced my new MacBook Pro Retina 15-Inch with the Surface as my main computer.

The problem is that I could not really read everything easily, especially if I remote in to a computer at the office as the local resolution dictates the resolution of the remote PC.

I found that setting my Surface Pro to 1366X768 and text size from 125 to 150% is ideal. I have mine at 150% at the moment.

Hope that helps some of you who may be suffering from presbyopia!

+anthony

Microsoft is supposed to be working on an update to address this issue. Connecting to external monitors at the 150% zoom in makes everything too large. I hope they push that update out soon. I prefer leaving mine at 1928x1080.