RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dewain27

Surface Pro / Rt - Casecrown Laptop Bag

Dewain27

So, you went out and bought your Surface Pro or RT and you brought it home and thought this is awesome how small these are... Then you walk over to put it in your laptop bag and you are like "WOW this won't work!"  So, I jumped out looking for something that did not eat my Surface like a tiny dog biscuit to a great dane.

So, I found the solution that I was looking for...

41dVynmv0zL._SY300_.jpg

Yes boys and girls it is a perfectly sized laptop bag for the Surface RT / Pro.  It is good to note that this thing not only perfectly fits the surface, but all of the other items you might want to bring.  Tons of pockets and zippers and such.

51jJdu9Rk5L._SY300_.jpg

Oh and did I mention that I love the fact that this thing has an awesome orange interior that gives it a little character.  If you like it comes in black and orange as well.

The material is a smooth nylon-like material keeping it from having issues with getting a little wet and stain resistant.  I absolutely love this thing.  I would give some cons, but I can't find anything wrong with it.

Here is the link to allow you to go there now and buy this immediately.  I have had mine for months and I have to say there is nothing else out there that compares... (that I have seen)

http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Horizontal-Messenger-Microsoft-Surface/dp/B009RV2BD2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363393738&sr=8-1&keywords=surface+bag

Happy shopping....

Oh... here is the link for it in black

http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Horizontal-Messenger-Microsoft-Surface/dp/B009RV2EOI/ref=pd_cp_pc_0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• EON1488993291
      By EON1488993291
      Hello!

I have a Surface RT (32 GB) and it only has 1.69 GB of space left on the HD. The thing is that I have almost nothing on it (just a few apps that I check and do NOT take a lot of space, and small files), so I don't know what is taking so much space. Does anyone knows where is all that memory going? I have not being able to find it (I have checked the size of the apps, delete the trash can, delete the internet history/cookies)...

Also, I want to upgrade to Windows 8.1. These are the two ways that I have think of doing it, but I will like your opinion on which option is better (or if there is a better way):

Plan 1: take the tablet to its original status (in PC settings > General > Remove everything and reinstall Windows), move the recovery files to a thumb drive (http://www.surfacegeeks.net/forums/index.php?/topic/192-surface-rt-how-to-free-up-4-gigabytes-of-storage-space-on-your-rt/), and do all updates to take it to Windows 8.1

Plan 2: free some space by moving the recovery files to a thumb drive, make the upgrade to Windows 8.1, run a cleanup disk and defragment the drive

Making a backup of the files in the tablet is easy b/c there is not much in it, but my main concerns for the process are: I am going to loose microsoft office? is it going to ask me for any key/license number (if I ever had one, I don't know where it is)? anything else that I am missing?

Thanks!

EON
    • Mr Bill
      By Mr Bill
      Good day all,
      I have a general question about the Surface Windows RT.
      I have heard that it comes with MS Office installed on it. I also heard on a Windows Weekly podcast recently that they thought that it didn't include Outlook.

Has anyone heard information about Office on the Surface Windows RT?

Here is a specification sheet from the Microsoft web site.

http://www.microsoft.com/global/surface/en/us/renderingassets/surfacespecsheet.pdf
    • Dave
      By Dave
      Surface with Windows RT, 32 GB: $499
      Surface with Windows RT, 32 GB with Black Touch Cover: $599
      Surface with Windows RT, 64 GB with Black Touch Cover: $699
      Surface Touch Cover (white, red, black, cyan, or pink): $120
      Surface Type Cover: $130
      Initial reactions? To high?
    • Dave
      By Dave
      I stated on episode 3 of the podcast, http://surfacegeeks.net/the-surface-geeks-podcast-episode-3.html , that I think I made a mistake getting the 32 Gb version. I have not loaded a whole lot, YET. I plan on installing a lot more this week and weekend. So far it has just been testing for me.
      I'm not entirely sure of the return policy but I'm thinking of returning this one and getting a 64. What do you think?
    • Dave
      By Dave
      I'm not having much luck with LastPass for RT. I installed it and never looked at it and then did an update on the app. The update killed it so I had to un-install and re-install it. I can at least open the app now but I can't find a way to copy the password to a site that is saved in my LastPass vault.

LastPass has a built in browser but I rarely use it since I like to have tabs open in IE. When I need a password to a site I open LastPass and either copy the username or copy the password to the clipboard and then pop back into IE to paste it in. I have done this with iOS but can't figure out how with LastPass. Hopefully it's just growing pains as I need this app to work!