RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface Rt Coming To Costco

schoondoggy

Saw this last night and tried to see if this would come to the UK Costco's. Couldn't see any info. It is really odd move bearing in mind the clientele that go to Costco. I'm a Costco member but very few "Joe public" are so the market is to my mind limited.

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Edited by chubnut

I am not a Costco customer, but I know probably five people that are. They have all bought computer/laptop products from Costco. Seems odd to me, but here in the US Costco sells a lot of computing equipment. Time will tell. The more units sold, the more apps will be developed.

On a side note, I've been trying to use the free version of Board Express on my WP7, to try it out before buying Pro. I use the search, but it can't find these forums or the homeservershow forums either. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Ikon - don't think you are doing anything wrong. I've had similar issues using the pro version as well. I get some sort of network error. It's the app not the device. I've got around this by searching on BEP on my 8X and saving them there then re downloading to the RT

So I downloaded the trial version of Board Express Pro to my Windows Phone 7, used it to search for homeservershow.com, and guess what, it found it. Not only that but, after BEP found it then Board Express free version was also able to find it. Go figure.