RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
scoobyx

Smart Glass Enabled Games

scoobyx

So, I would be interested if anyone has run across any Smart Glass enabled games for their XBOX. I always check SG when I start up a new game and have only found one that has any interesting integration features, Forza Horizon. Has anyone played a recent game that utilizes the SG capability of Win8?

Griff1488993266

Halo 4 has some features, but I'm not sure how deep the experience goes... I haven't had much of a chance to check that out yet.

dtalexone

I haven't used it with Halo 4 even though I love that game.  Never really bothered to check what I can do with Smart Glass.

Dewain27

Dance Central 3 is this way.  I will try it out and see how it works.  I believe you can select tracks and stuff from it.

HolyHa1fDead

duplicate post

Edited by HolyHa1fDead

ScottSimpson

The best use of Smartglass I have found so far is for Madden. Called "coach glass" if gives you insights into your opponents tendencies and even gives you a list of community chosen plays that fit that particular situation. After some of the 360 smartglass disappointment, I was really surpassed that the X1 Madden smartglass worked so well.

LawnPaul

Plants vs zombies is supposed to be extremely in depth with smart glass.

Sent from my L920 using Tapatalk

ROZZ

Battlefield 4 has a smartglass feature that gives you an extended map in multiplayer games. It's not very useful though as you end up dying a lot trying to make sense of the tiny map.