RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Smart Glass Enabled Games

scoobyx

So, I would be interested if anyone has run across any Smart Glass enabled games for their XBOX. I always check SG when I start up a new game and have only found one that has any interesting integration features, Forza Horizon. Has anyone played a recent game that utilizes the SG capability of Win8?

Halo 4 has some features, but I'm not sure how deep the experience goes... I haven't had much of a chance to check that out yet.

• 2 months later...

I haven't used it with Halo 4 even though I love that game.  Never really bothered to check what I can do with Smart Glass.

Dance Central 3 is this way.  I will try it out and see how it works.  I believe you can select tracks and stuff from it.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The best use of Smartglass I have found so far is for Madden. Called "coach glass" if gives you insights into your opponents tendencies and even gives you a list of community chosen plays that fit that particular situation. After some of the 360 smartglass disappointment, I was really surpassed that the X1 Madden smartglass worked so well.

Battlefield 4 has a smartglass feature that gives you an extended map in multiplayer games. It's not very useful though as you end up dying a lot trying to make sense of the tiny map.