RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Touch Cover - What's Your Color?

Mpluso

I have the black touch and type. I went with black because it will do the best about not showing the dirt. If it wasn't for that I would have gotten blue and red.

As for is it manly, that depends on the individual. For instance, I am man enought it could be pink, purple, yellow, whatever girly cover you can think of and use it and feel manly. We have to be secure in our skin. So the answer lies within you.

For my Surface Pro I don't have a choice; I'm a touch typist so I have to have the Type keyboard, which means I have to settle for black. I would likely get a different colour if they were available.

My wife, on the other hand, really would like a pink keyboard. She's not as much of a touch typist but she does OK, so she has a decision to make.

I have both the Black and Cyan touch covers. Although, my black is starting to come apart. Sucks.

On a side note though...I have been rocking the Wedge Keyboard and Mouse and am loving it.

Thus far, I have no touch cover. I've just been using the Surface as a pure tablet and I must say as a tablet it is amazing. I like it much better than android, even more than WebOS which I once feared I would never get over. I have on a few occasions just plugged in a usb keyboard for long form writing-I love that I can do that!

Eventually I probably will get a cover for protection and convenience. The red and cyan both look really cool... white tempts me as it would match my Lumia 920.

Edited by theprawn