RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

I've Lost My Surface . . .

ddoyle777

. . . to my 3 year old granddaughter.

Once she learned to swipe up to get to the apps it was all over. Here she is watching Netflix.

Guess I have a reason to look into the Surface Pro next month :)

I think young kids probably get it easier since I would think they aren't super used to iOS. Both are intuitive (win8 is more in my opinion), but switching between the 2 is frustrating. I think that's why adults are complaining about 8 and RT. Change is uncomfortable.

My kids (8 and10) sure like mine. In fact I have kind of given it to them until Roboform is available for it.

ImTheTypeOfGuy, you need to make the move over to LastPass. I was a committed RoboForm user until I got the RT and their lack of an app made me look around. LastPass works really well on all my devices (Win8 laptop, Surface RT, and WP7.5) and the transition was pretty easy.

I would have felt better if Siber Systems would make any mention of their Win8 (RT) development efforts, but they are not saying anything - so I said, buh bye RoboForm!

ImTheTypeOfGuy, you need to make the move over to LastPass. I was a committed RoboForm user until I got the RT and their lack of an app made me look around. LastPass works really well on all my devices (Win8 laptop, Surface RT, and WP7.5) and the transition was pretty easy.

I would have felt better if Siber Systems would make any mention of their Win8 (RT) development efforts, but they are not saying anything - so I said, buh bye RoboForm!

Yeah if they don't get one out soon I may have to convert.

I had never heard of it until about a week ago. May have to check it out anyway.

I called RoboForm and they told me it was in development but didn't have a due date. I told the lady she better tell them to start now because they only had a month.

scoobyx,

Is lastpass similar to roboform in that you hit one button, type your password and then it automatically pulls up the web page, enters your credentials, and then logs you in? Does it also save credit card info, addresses, etc?