RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Internet Explorer Favorites

FinsUpDNC

One thing that bothers me on the RT "metro" version of IE is that I can't make folders of my favorites. I imported all the favs from Chrome, and it works fine in the desktop version. I am missing something, or am I correct here?

One thing that bothers me on the RT "metro" version of IE is that I can't make folders of my favorites. I imported all the favs from Chrome, and it works fine in the desktop version. I am missing something, or am I correct here?

I am trying to find out this also. I have added much favorites to IE "metro" for the exact reason. I like to be organized! :)

FinsUpDNC could you please give me a short hint how you imported Favorites to the desktop IE?

On another device I exported the bookmarks from Chrome (what i use),and e-mail the .html file and then imported them into IE.

Last I checked the only way to pin to IE Metro Favorites list is from Desktop IE...

Nope. From Metro IE swipe up and choose the push pin icon and you get option to pin to start or add to favorites.

Nope. From Metro IE swipe up and choose the push pin icon and you get option to pin to start or add to favorites.

Never noticed that, right you are