RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Free Nokia Charging Pad From Att

birkenstocksmonk

if you bought a nokia 920 from att online or even in an att store (not sure about the privately owned store fronts), you're entitled to a free charging pad. you might have to call att. i called friday when my phone arrived and they said the pad should arrive in 7 to 14 days. it arrived today! don't miss out!

You can also go to http://nokiafreecharger.com and put in your Lumia 920 MEID number and they will ship you one. It doesn't start until the 16th though.

Sent from my NOKIA Lumia 920 using Board Express

I'm hoping this offer is going to be valid in Canada.

I actually just went to my local att store and said that I didn't get any notice of my wireless charge plate when I got my Lumia 920 (which I actually didn't buy at att but bought at best buy) and he said to just give him my SKU and I should receive it in the mail within 3-5 business days.

SCORE!Then when the Nokia Free Charger starts I'll get another one. Lol

The nokifreecharger.com site is live. Put in all my info and my IMEI is not valid. Looks like the offer is no good in Canada.

The nokifreecharger.com site is live. Put in all my info and my IMEI is not valid. Looks like the offer is no good in Canada.

Something is wrong here...I put in mine and I get the same "Invalid IMEI code" message.

Something is wrong here...I put in mine and I get the same "Invalid IMEI code" message.

Okay well after doing some digging around...here is what I found. Totally crap shoot and I am disappointed. :(

• It's only open to people who bought from P4U store, online or call centre between 02/11/12 and 31/12/12 and are in the UK or Ireland.

I guess that is why AT&T is handing out free ones when you buy the phone there.

Read the Terms and Conditions

Okay well after doing some digging around...here is what I found. Totally crap shoot and I am disappointed. :(

• It's only open to people who bought from P4U store, online or call centre between 02/11/12 and 31/12/12 and are in the UK or Ireland.

I guess that is why AT&T is handing out free ones when you buy the phone there.

Read the Terms and Conditions

Just found that as well, kinda bummed but not much I can do about it.