RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Nokia Notifications Buzz Rattle

birkenstocksmonk

i wanted a lumia so much that i terminated my sprint contract to jump to att. got the phone and love it. one thing that i don't like, the only thing actually, is that when the phone buzzes there's a bit of a rattle or a hardware buzz in addition to the notification buzz. it's only there when the notification buzz initially goes off....so the not. buzz is short, and this hardwar buzz is even shorter.

anyone else hearing this? no big deal, really, but i notice it. it'll probably go away eventually.

Are you sure it is not the vibration rattling against what you have the phone laying on? IE a desk or table. I have noticed this too but it seems to be the vibration rattle for me.

Sent from my NOKIA Lumia 920 using Board Express

Actually I get this rattle as well, not much I can do about it, but after a few days I barely even notice it now.

Monk, I remember this being an issue that was discussed, as nauseum, when the 900 hit the market back in the spring. While I wouldn't say that my Lumina 900 rattles, I definitely would say it's not as "tight" as my iPhone 4 was. Personally, I would take the 920 back. AT&T has always been good about taking equipment back if you're not pleased - and let's be honest, what item do you spend more time with other than your mobile phone? #sadbuttrue