RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface Reboxing

tinkererguy

Sure, a little silly, but interesting and entertaining too, since we can all relate to a less than optimal refund experience.

So, did this guy just buy the Surface and intend all along to return it? Being the Apple lover he is, I can't image he really intended to own the device when he bought it. So I thinking he knew all along he was going to return it, thereby letting others fund his reviews.

It's all good. Varying perspectives make things interesting.

Remember, while he is beating up Microsoft a bit, at least the criticism is constructive. There are lessons for Microsoft to learn, about customer service.

I am not commenting on his review, but just asking the question if he purchased the unit with the intent to return it. In other words, did he all along intend to use the product for free at someone else's cost which is what you are doing if you order a product, review it and then return it for a full refund. If you don't get a full refund, then I guess it's more of a rental and therefore he did pay for the time he used it

Yeah I found his "review" quite entertaining. That's what happens when you take a Apple Fanboy and put a real device in their hands. Lol.

Sent from my NOKIA Lumia 920 using Board Express

As much as I find Chris irritating, I agree with Paul. It is good to hear opinions from other sources.

generally, i agree. but chris isn't really expressing an opinion. i think he intended to trash the device and software. i know his review is awful, because i've spent a lot of time w/ the device.