RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Got board today

jwolfera

So, while I am jobless and laid up with a bad foot, I got board today. So, I installed a dial up modem in my WHS and installed a program called YAC. It displays call id information on the computer. They also have a listener program. So, my WHS is sitting between my Vonage box and the phone and waits for the phone to ring and then the listener software on all my other computers displays the in coming caller id info. Nice when you only have one phone in the house and can't find it. Codeine and board-em makes you do some odd things.

JR

Edited by jwolfera

...I installed a dial up modem in my WHS and installed a program called YAC. It displays call id information on the computer. They also have a listener program. So, my WHS is sitting between my Vonage box and the phone and waits for the phone to ring and then the listener software on all my other computers displays the in coming caller id info. Nice when you only have one phone in the house and can't find it. Codeine and board-em makes you do some odd things.

JR

Very creative. And I give that pun very high marks. Didn't catch it right away, thought it was the codeine talking. :lol: