RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface Reviews

osquest1488993265

Just got done reading the Engadget article. Well done and the video review was fantastic. I was drooling the whole way through it. :)

I'm feeling better now, the first few reviews I saw didn't seem balanced and seemed to be giving a lot of weight to some very odd complaints. The Engadget review is pretty even handed and I find the video reassuring.

Something struck me yesterday during Apple's event. I would be pissed if I purchased the iPad 3. The 4th gen is now out with the internals that the 3 should have had.

Will this bite early adopting Surface buyers? Cover latching, updated cameras, etc. Not that I won't get it, because you know I am but just throwing it out there for debate.

Me too. I was watching the live stream of the event and I even Facebooked and Tweeted about that very thing. I would be livid. I did get the New iPad (or let's call it the iPad 3 now) when it came out. Thing is though, it was work provided for testing.

If it was my own money...yep would not have taken that well at all.

Surface - I am not sure. We know there is the Pro version coming out the beginning of this year so some have choosen to wait until then to get one.

I will be getting both versions to test for work so I am looking forward to writing a post about the diferences. :)

I have several friends that jumped on New iPad/iPad 3 and now 6 months later there is a 4th Gen iPad? They are not happy. I think they had to release it to address the perceived shortcomings of iPad 3.

• Like 1