RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

You Know What App I Want For Windows Surface Rt? (Fill In The Blank)

mon40

Yes I love it for skype interviews then posting to YouTube, any others I should evaluate?  I found it because I saw it on Channel9.

Richard1488993267

Live tv app with cable card tuner support

pfinter

I would like a "Good" for Enterprise app. They have it for Android, IOS, Palm OS, Symbian, Windows Mobile PPC.

• Like 1

schoondoggy

The still make that?

Yes, it is standard equipment on our engineering laptops, for recording demo's and training session.

surfaceRT

I would like a decent podcast app. I have used Slapdash, and Podcasts! but I have different issues with both of them. Slapdash in general is pretty slow and crashes more than I would like on my RT, and Podcasts! stops playing audio when the screen is turned off. Is it too much to ask for a decent podcast app? Maybe I should just write my own.

Dewain27

I would like a decent podcast app. I have used Slapdash, and Podcasts! but I have different issues with both of them. Slapdash in general is pretty slow and crashes more than I would like on my RT, and Podcasts! stops playing audio when the screen is turned off. Is it too much to ask for a decent podcast app? Maybe I should just write my own.

True dat!

Mike1488993269

Pandora

WolfJT

I need the Cisco Anyconnect as well, or an enhanced VPN integration. Citrix receiver is getting better, but I really need the VPN

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I need the Cisco Anyconnect as well, or an enhanced VPN integration. Citrix receiver is getting better, but I really need the VPN

Does it lock up if you let the RT turn off the screen from lack of use. It always does for me so it is almost unusable.

Richard1488993267

an app which will let me remotely control the volume mixer on my windows PC from my surface

Edited by Richard