RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

You Know What App I Want For Windows Surface Rt? (Fill In The Blank)

FinsUpDNC

I am still looking for a solid twitter app. I like the regular windows version of MetroTwit, but the "Windows 8" style app is buggy. Other then that, Amazon instant video is another ipad app I miss.

scoobyx

I am still looking for a solid twitter app. I like the regular windows version of MetroTwit, but the "Windows 8" style app is buggy. Other then that, Amazon instant video is another ipad app I miss.

FinsUp, you might want to try Gleek! for a Twitter client. It's really solid and for $4, it's a steal (especially if you're as addicted to Twitter as I am). Also, just in case you didn't know (I realize an app would be more convenient), Amazon Video plays in IE10 on the Surface tablet and it's pretty solid.

SurfaceNerd

FinsUp, you might want to try Gleek! for a Twitter client. It's really solid and for $4, it's a steal (especially if you're as addicted to Twitter as I am). Also, just in case you didn't know (I realize an app would be more convenient), Amazon Video plays in IE10 on the Surface tablet and it's pretty solid.

I'll second Gleek! Great app. I know the developer and he is dedicated to bringing the best experience to people.

Mr Bill

I would love to see VLC media player.

I miss playing my ISO files on the Surface.

russbean

I want something that competes directly with Apple TV. I want to be able to use my Surface as a presentation device in an educational setting. Remote desktop would suffice if I could display what I'm doing on the desktop while I'm accessing it.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Roboform

In fact, I am going to quit using the rt until it is available.

pcdoc

I would love to have the following voids filled:  Logmein, MobiLinc (Insteon control), LinkedIn app, MyMovies, Music/Video that does not suck, and I second the Twitter app.  As a blogger, Live Writer would be awesome.  For frosting on the cake, a better contact manager like outlook would be great.  A bit greedy but hey...

Dave

Not greedy at all.  I wouldn't mind choices in e-mail and twitter.  I like to try different clients.

ikon
Camtasia

The still make that?