RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Surface Rt Tablets Shipping

SurfaceNerd

People are commenting on the WPCentral article that those outside of the US this is not working for them.

Finally got my shipping notice for the Surface this morning. It is being shipped by UPS as well. Kind of annoying that UPS has barely any info on their website, I don't get an expected delivery date or anything at all.

Well, UPS finally gave me some more info. Earlier today their website said the Type Cover would arrive by end of day tomorrow, but no update on the other 2 tracking numbers I had (Surface and HD Video cable, looks like I am getting 3 separate shipments). Just checked again and now the Surface is scheduled for delivery by end of day tomorrow as well. Pretty happy here.

Well, I haven't received any shipping notice, my account says "order in process", and the pending charge dropped off my account without being applied. But Fedex says it's about 20 miles away.

My wife just signed for mine. I cant wait to get home from this trip.

Looking at the FedEx tracking, this was in China yesterday!

China-Alaska-Memphis-Minneapolis-my house in two days!

• Like 1

Mine came while I was at the dentist this morning. Been playing around with it for about 30 minutes. The HD Video adapter didn't show up, but not too worried about that yet. Interestingly, just got an email from Microsoft saying that because I am in Canada, and due to delays, they are giving me a $50 credit in the Microsoft store.

Got mine this morning around 9:00 (and the shipping email from Microsoft about an hour before that). Too cool. The FedEx guy said that nobody was home for the last one he delivered and they'd have to wait until Monday. I'm glad I took a work-from-home day to wait for the delivery.

I might not have pre-ordered if I'd known about the free $99 xBox Music account given away at our local store. But I heard it was a long wait from a friend who went down, the employees were giving each customer a private ten minute demo. So, the pre-order worked out pretty good after all.